Africa Youth Trust (AYT) Internship Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2012
We are looking for talented, creative and innovative team players who are excited by the opportunity of harnessing the productive energies of youth towards peace, equity and prosperity within and across communities in Africa.
Start the journey of transforming your life!
Position Title: Internship Officer
- Developing and maintaining Internship Program including program goals, materials and means of evaluation.
- Managing, guiding, and setting policies for internship programs.
- Working jointly with other organizations and institutions to create training modules for interns.
- Developing talent acquisition strategies through developing and rolling out internship programs.
- Negotiating with organizations on compensation, benefits, training, performance management, policy and governance in line with the institutions’ objectives.
- Developing positive value proposition for institutions to provide training programs to successful trainees.
- Managing intern surveys to drive enhancement of program elements, including assignment quality.
- Mentoring interns as required.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the project manager.
- A degree or equivalent in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resource.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with leadership skills.
- Good analytical skills.
The deadline for application is Friday, 29th June,2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Africa Youth Trust
off Laikipia Road, Gate No. 3
P.O. Box 51874 – 00100
Nairobi – Kenya