Catholic Diocese of Nakuru Diocesan Pastoral Centre Manager Job in Kenya 2012
Diocesan Pastoral Centre Manager
Key Result Areas:
- Shall ensure that hotel and client financial obligations are met.
- Shall be responsible for the day-to-day management of a hotel and its staff.
- Shall have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services
- Shall plan and organise accommodation, catering and other hotel services;
- Shall promote and market the business;
- Shall manage budgets and financial plans as well as control expenditure;
- Shall plan work schedules for individuals and teams;
- Deal with customer complaints and comments;
- Ensure that events and conferences run smoothly;
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations related with the hotel.
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Institutions’ Management or Hospitality Services or Food and Nutrition or Business Administration or other related field.
- Should have a minimum of three years experience in hotel industry.
- Strong and good leadership, supervision, interpersonal and report writing skills.
- Should have excellent customer care skills
- Should be computer literate
- Must be a practicing Catholic.
Human Resource Director
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
So as to be received by 27th June 2012.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru is an Equal Opportunity Employer