Sales Trainer Job in Dodoma Tanzania 2012
- Timely sign off of the training calendar.
- Ensure that the training is delivered on time with the minimum defined number of people.
- Conducting the steering council meeting with the client representative as per the defined calendar.
- Responsible for effective communication with business.
- Should act as a bridge to bring the market realities to business and translate the business strategies at the ground level for implementation.
- Effective training delivery as per the defined Training Man-days target.
- Evaluating the extent of knowledge enhancement by conducting Job Knowledge Quiz’s
- Impacting productivity of sales personnel by enhancing their sales skills
- Continuous improvement in training delivery and content by analyzing PTR and feedback scores.
- Understand and study the business challenges and the market reality of the region operating in.
- Update one’s knowledge on country’s laws and regulations so as to customize content accordingly which helps the sales staff to sell products and resolve customer queries while complying with the local laws.
- Get an in-depth understanding of the training requirements of the sales staff so as to modify the content accordingly.
- Be in possession of a Graduate or Post Graduate qualification from a recognised university
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years CS experience, with at least 2 in the telecom sector
- Strong Communication Skills – Both written and spoken
- People person who has the ability to create bonds easily and quickly
- Good Presentation Skills
- Ability to engage and build relations with multiple stakeholders, including trainees, Managers, etc
- Expert in MS- Office
- Capacity to present self as a mentor who can be looked up to for guidance and knowledge
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications on e-mail, together with the latest copy of CV, day time telephone number and details of their current remuneration to: email@example.com so as to be received on or before Tuesday 15th May 2012.