Human Resource Manager (Factory) Job vacancy in Kenya 2012
Human Resource Manager – Factory
Direct report to: Factory Manager, Kenya, Functional reporting Line Country HRBP
Our Client is the world’s leading Multinational Company dealing in the manufacturing of confectionery and beverage consumer products.
Objective: To manage the Industrial Relations issues of the Factory
Main Purpose of Job: Manage all HR aspects in the Factory in compliance with the Labour Laws and Corporate HR guidelines
- Ensure full statutory compliance in co-ordination with Country HRBP and implement corrective measures
- Liaise with SHE Manager to promote SHE consciousness and ensure compliance to Food Handlers Examination.
- Lead the NCE HR Pillar in liaison with Country HRBP
- Manage day-to-day industrial relations issues and negotiate with the union. Ensure implementation of CBA
- Contact point for all general Audits, NQMS and ISO
- Co-ordinate all legal cases briefing the Legal Manager, HRBP and Factory Manager.
- Manage all HR Reports and Casual management
- Manage all welfare items, procurement and distribution of welfare benefits optimally within budget and cost effectively.
- Prepare the Factory Dynamic Focus and HR Budget in liaison with the Country HRBP.
- Handle grievances in liaison with the HRBP and Factory Manager.
- Manage recruitment and transfer matters of staff in liaison with the Country HRBP and Factory Manager.
- Supervise the time attendance register and prepare Management reports
- Manage Performance and training activities for Factory staff
- Attend Factory Management meetings and follow up on issues with a briefing to the Country HRBP
- Prepare the Factory Payroll using SAP and update HR in SAP
- University degree
- 3 -5 years relevant experience especially in Industrial Relations in a Multinational organization/Flower farm/large manufacturing organizations.
- Previous engagement with Unions, Ministry of Labour and Federation of Kenya Employers in CBA Negotiation process.
- Knowledge of SAP and Higher National Diploma will be an added advantage
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted