Technical Director Job in Kenya may 2012
Our client, a fast growing outdoor media advertising company operating in over 15 countries in the world is looking to hire a Technical Director for their Nairobi office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To act as a country director and report to the group Chairman in collaboration with other staff in Nairobi office.
- Negotiating for business and prospecting for new business from key accounts while keeping a business relationship with current clients.
- Utilize his/her technical skills in the implementation of the company projects.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Civil and Structural Engineering graduate from a reputable university.
- Over 10 years hands-on experience in the construction industry or has operated his/her own engineering (Civil/Construction) business start-up but not currently self employed.
- Business minded person, street smart and an excellent business negotiator.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- An understanding of the Kenyan market dynamics and able to make strategic decisions
- Of at least 40 years age.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Nabui House, 3rd Floor, Behind Unga house, Westlands,
P.O. Box 10090- 00100,
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database