CARE International Officers: Monitoring & Evaluation, Savings & Loans and Agriculture jobs in Nairobi and Naivasha 2012
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Based in Nairobi
- Reporting to the Project Manager, the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will develop, implement effective monitoring and evaluation plans for the Kilimo Biashara Project.
- S/he will establish measurable indicators for the project’s interventions, ensure monitoring tools are developed and updated regularly.
- The incumbent will identify the priority areas of concern in the available data and advise the project team to enable them make informed decisions.
- S/he will be responsible for the regular documentation of processes, challenges and lessons learned.
Based in Naivasha
- Reporting to the Project Manager, the incumbent will promote Group Savings & Loan (GS & L) through business management and technical skills training.
- The incumbent will monitor the quality of training offered by GS&L Community Based Trainers and also monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of the delivery channel and prepare periodic reports.
2 Positions, (Embu & Naivasha)
- Reporting to the Project Manager, the Field Officer will mobilize Community towards production of selected horticultural crops (including: baby corn, sugar snaps and beans) to ensure sustainable compliance with supply contract in terms of quality specifications and volumes.
- In addition the officer will promote general livelihood of target households through training on improved land use.
- The detailed Job Description can be reviewed on our website; www.care.or.ke
- Applications If you feel you meet the requirements for any of these positions, send your application letter indicating the reference number, title of the position along with an updated CV and telephone contacts of three professional referees to: The Human Resources & Development Manager, CARE International in Kenya, Email:
Vacancies@care.or.ke so as to be received not later than 30th March, 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender equity. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
CARE International in Kenya does not charge fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
(Application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
NB: Remember to subscribe to get email updates of a new job vacancies.Subscribe down here