PCEA Kikuyu Hospital Project Manager Job 2012
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, he will head project implementation process, responsible for the overall planning, execution and monitoring of all project aspects in regard to specifications and quality standards, project timelines and budgets.
Main roles of the Project Manager shall include the following, inter alia:
- Monitoring project consultants and design teams to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Specify and implement methods and procedures to manage project risks.
- Quality control assurance by ensuring maximized inspection by design and project team, ensures that design details and specifications are realistic and practical, oversee performance of all trade contractors to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Project timely delivery: ensure comprehensive and timely issuance of working drawings, details, instructions and decisions by the project design teams.
- Track project implementation programme: track and control construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and ensure performance of contractual obligations by main contractor and all sub-contractors, monitor contractual relationship with subcontractors for effective productivity.
- Project review: measure and monitor project performance and report to the Client periodically in the course of contract period.
- Ensure best construction practices and adherence to statutory and local authority’s regulations.
- Responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and ensure dispute resolution and endeavour to avoid litigations and arbitrations.
- Lead project coordination and site meetings.
- Must be a qualified Structural/Civil Engineer, Architect or Quantity Surveyor trained in a recognized institution; post graduate qualification in Project Management is mandatory.
- Minimum 10 years post graduate experience majorly in building projects at the capacity of project manager.
- Provide list of recently completed projects and work in progress indicating their value, clients and location.
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Projects.
- Registration with ERB or BORAQs is mandatory; membership with professional societies shall be added advantage.
- Must have hands-on and demonstrable project management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment.
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
- Shall be required to indicate chargeable fees.
The Chief Executive Officer
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital
P.O. Box 45-00902
NB: Remember to subscribe to get email updates of a new job vacancies.Subscribe down here