Bridge International Academies Project Manager Job in Kenya 2012
About this position
Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated project manager with experience as a project manager and able to move quickly, change focus often while still paying attention to detail.
A professional who is:
- Result driven
- Works well under pressure and thrives in challenges
- Able to relate technical skills to a sound business process
- Good report writing
- Good communicator (written and oral) and listener
- Able to work in team
- Highly skilled in project management software
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project to ensure the project is delivered according to plan;
- Manage the project taking into account integration across all areas.
- Engage with stakeholders.
- Develop Project Plan.
- Direct project resources.
- Monitor and manage the project schedule and project risk.
- Organize meetings, including ensuring that minutes will be taken.
- Report to the steering committee, raising strategic issues.
- Prepare Project Status Reports and Project Change Requests for the steering committee.
- Negotiate and resolve issues as they arise across areas of the project and where they impact on other activities, systems and projects.
- Look after the interests of the project team.
- Communicate project status to all team members, and other relevant departments and involved parties.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Conduct project meetings, bi-weekly or monthly as needed.
- Supervise projects to successful completion / implementation
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project
- Adaptability to work on several projects with quick time lines
- Support work intake and prioritize projects
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence etc.) skills essential.
- Proficiency in department’s computer system, department software, and typing necessary.
- Proven experience in project management, design, documentation and supervision,
- Proven analytical skills and ability to deliver a technically sound business project
- Computer literate and proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Strong skills in research, analysis;
- Effective planning, coordination and communication skills;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Remember to subscribe to get email updates of a new job vacancies.Subscribe down here