Fair Construction Ltd Site Managers / Project Managers Jobs in Rwanda 2012
Remunerations are negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
- Degree in civil engineering with a minimum 10 years experience in the project management and at least last 5 years as a project manager/site manager
- Oversees all on-site project activity to ensure projects are completed on schedule and in accordance with engineering design.
- Manages all third party contractors including safety oversight, environmental design specification compliance, and similar construction specifications and requirements.
- Performs inspections of construction activities to ensure conformance with approved designs/plans.
- Takes remedial action as needed during projects and/or consulted with construction project manager to resolve issues arising during projects.
- Interfaces and communicates with clients regarding project status and coordinated as required to resolve issues with site construction, procurement, and/or engineering.
All application must reach The Chief Executive Officer not later than March 11, 2012.
Plot 5299, Avenue Poids Lourds ,
Kigali – Rwanda,
Tel.: (+250) 02525 74921,