Nyeri Hospice Job vacancies in Kenya 2012
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience.
- A Diploma in Public Relations
- Higher Diploma or degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years working experience in resource mobilization.
- Identify, describe and justify partnership and project possibilities in connection with donor priorities and funding opportunities.
- Plan and take part in negotiations of partnership agreements with donor agencies.
- Promote new and innovative financing mechanisms towards achieving outstanding results.
- Exchange information required for resource mobilization and implementation with Nyeri Hospice Directors, staff, relevant stakeholders and partners.
- Be able to think and implement innovative means of generating funds for the fulfillment of Nyeri Hospice mandates
- Be a team person, working closely with other staff of Nyeri Hospice, stakeholders, partners, volunteers, academic institutions, NGO’S etc.
- Committed and dedicated person
- Sensitive to the needs of the terminally ill patients
- A good communicator
- A team player
Applications should be sent to the following address including the name and address of two professional referees, a C.V, indicating present salary and a day and evening telephone number.
Applications must be submitted not later than 20th March 2012
P.O Box 2246-10140,