Hotel and Resort within Nairobi Finance and Administration Manager Job in Kenya 2012
The overall responsibility of the Finance and Administration Manager will be ensuring proper and prudent financial and accounting practices are implemented and maintained.
He/she will also be in charge of administration and Procurement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulate the company’s financial strategy and ensure its proper implementation
- Implement proper financial policies and procedures
- Timely and accurate preparation of financial reporting.
- Management of the Finance and Accounting team, the administration team and procurement team.
- Co-ordination of external audits.
- Preparation of budgets and budget controls.
- Ensure sound Corporate governance through proper controls and risk management
- Ensure timely and accurate accounting and reporting in compliance with the company requirements and accounting standards
- Advise the company on the financial viability of proposed investments
- Ensure compliance with legal and statutory regulations
- Formulate and implement proper policies, procedures and systems in supply chain management.
- Provide support to the growth of the company across the region including development of appropriate business plans
- Oversee the company administration function
- MBA or equivalent degree required.
- Professional accounting qualification, CPA (K) or its equivalent.
- Five years experience in a Senior Financial Management role in a sophisticated and complex financial environment with broad managerial role.
- Experience with, or good understanding of the special requirements of operating in a Service business setting.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Superior leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent creative and problem solving skills.
- Strong team player orientation.
If you meet the above qualifications please send your CV and Application letter indicating your current and expected salary to:
The Recruitment Team
Fanisi HR Solutions
Closing date: 29th February, 2012.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.