Our vision is to deliver best value that business can find in Strategy, Organization and People.
BPC-Africa is currently expanding its portfolio and wants to engage best talent to deliver the following:
Business Development and Projects Manager
The job reports to the Regional Leader and works closely with Country Leads.
Main purpose of the job
Designing and implementing new business products & services, growing the new business portfolio and championing the business growth in new markets in the region.
Main responsibilities of the job
- Market BPC-Africa in East, Central and Southern Africa
- Preparing project proposal, monitoring and evaluation
- Providing Project executive support on processes, procedures, documentation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Prepare tender documents monitor and recommend improvements.
- Preparing and presenting business activities budget and ensure monitoring and reporting
- Strengthening the Graduate Trainee and Executive Resourcing
- Leading and improving Learning and Conferencing of BPC Africa programs
- The individual must demonstrate high entrepreneurial skills and be an achiever.
- Analytical Skills
- People Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Bachelor of Commerce -Marketing or equivalent and a Diploma in Project Management.
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management (added advantage).
All applications should be sent via email to the following address: email@example.com.
To be received not later than 20th February 2012.