Nairobi and Western Regions
Job Ref No CORP 01/2012
Reporting to Head, Asset Based Finance and Insurance Premium Finance.
This position will be responsible for liaison between customers and the Bank, to market for Asset Based Finance and Insurance Premium Financing business for the Bank and ensure growth in the ABF & IPF portfolio in order to maximize the Bank’s revenue.
The major responsibilities of this position will be to:
- Drive the growth of ABF incomes and business volumes through marketing and selling Vehicle and Asset Finance, Leasing and Insurance Premium Financing products.
- Sustain customer relationships and improve Customer Service delivery,
- Undertake credit appraisal and risk assessment of proposals in order to give an indication in principle within a competitive turnaround time.
- Follow up with the clients to obtain all the relevant documentation for a full credit appraisal.
- Liaise with the respective Corporate Relationship Managers (CRM’s) to ensure all the terms of the Service Level Agreements are adhered to and that decisions on the facility applications are reached within the agreed time frame.
- Work closely with CRM’s, Branch Sales Teams, Marketing and other functional units to drive the success and adoption of ABF & IPF products
- Structure deals in agreement and according to the clients’ cash flows and prepare term sheets.
- Create awareness of ABF products to the business through educational seminars, workshops and other forums.
- Maintain strategic working relationships and alliances with motor dealers/suppliers and other relevant companies in their respective regions.
For the above positions, the successful applicants should have:-
- A University degree from a recognized university in a relevant field, preferably with an MBA or other relevant postgraduate qualification;
- Minimum 3-4 years proven working management experience in Relationship Management and at 2yrs of which must have been in ABF and IPF.
- Experience in credit analysis
- Knowledge of Kenyan banking laws and the legal framework around Banks’ lending policies.
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Good networking and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent client relationship management
- Proven leadership and management skills
The above position is a demanding role for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the respective job title or ref no in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.