KCB Jobs vacancies in Kenya
KCB Jobs vacancies in Kenya 2012
Reporting to the respective Unit Head, The Audit Managers will be responsible for providing management with an independent and objective assurance on effectiveness of the internal control environment for the KCB Bank Group functions.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of the internal control systems and ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Audit Credit Processes, which comprises functions of credit assessment, approval, and processing.
- Audit Bank Operations, which includes but not limited to reconciliations, processing of transactions and customer service.
- Performing internal risk assessments.
- Team leading in field audits and reporting on Audit findings.
- Develop and maintain the skills, knowledge and expertise to make valuable contribution to the Audit team.
- Manage productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide input into the maintenance of the Internal Audit Methodology.
- Report key trends and portfolio performance to senior management.
- Manage the expense budget ensuring actual expenses are within the budget.
- University degree preferably in Business related field.
- Professional qualifications in either banking or finance, ACIB, CPA, ACCA, CISA.
- At least 6 years general banking and /or professional audit experience in Operations, Finance, Treasury, Retail, Corporate and 3 years experience in Credit Analysis and management.
- Analytic skills are required to understand the underlying risks at both customer and product portfolio level.
- Familiarity with retail banking credit products, credit tools and techniques is essential.
- Experience in credit analysis will be advantageous and preferred.
- Demonstrate leadership capacity.
- Analytical skills required to understand underlying business risks.
- Expert knowledge of principles, practices and techniques associated with cash management, banking, accounting procedures and concepts and investment management.
- Comprehensive understanding of all Treasury products including foreign exchange, money markets, derivatives and fixed income.
- Capacity to manage numerous deliverables within strict time and resource constraints.
- Superior communication and inter-personal skills, including report writing.
- Ability to commit time to business travel as required.
- Ability to commit 75% of the time to business travel
The above position is a demanding role which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered your application must be received by 10th February 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.