MSF Switzerland Job in Dagahaley Refugee Camp Kenya
Field Pharmacy Manager
MSF Switzerland (MSFCH) is a humanitarian medical organization providing emergency medical aid to populations in need.
Currently, MSF-CH has vacant post and wishes to recruit the above position based in Dagahaley refugee camp.
- Ensure the general functioning of the MSF central pharmacy in the project; and the supply to pharmacies in health facilities in the project.
- Supervise a team of dispensers at Health Posts and Hospital.
- Support and participate in drugs and material orders for the mission (international and local purchase) in providing accurate data and consumption follow-up database.
- Ensure storage, classification and organization of drugs and material according to MSF protocols.
- Follow-up efficiently MSF stock management procedures for the central stock and supervise the accuracy of the different fields stock management in the project.
- Pharmacist degree/diploma state recognized and registered with the relevant board.
- Computer literacy
- Experience with MSF or a similar organisation preferred
- Fluency in Somali would be a strong advantage
- Willingness to live in Dagahaley
Send your CV, motivation letter, copies of relevant documents, mentioning on the envelope “Field Pharmacy Manager” to:
The Medical Coordinator
MSF-Switzerland, Kenya Mission
P.O. Box 25091 – 00603
Deadline: February 10th, 2012.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.