German Agro Action/Welthungerhilfe Job in Kenya 2012
The initial contract period is up to 31.12.2012 with possibility for renewal.
To qualify for this position the candidate should poses the following:-
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree or an equivalent.
- Minimum CPA Part II
- Diploma in IT, with experience and excellent knowledge of Software/System development as well as proficiency in MS Access
- 3 years of progressive work experience in a busy finance/accounting set up preferably with an NGO
- Knowledge of Financial Administration Software – SAP will be an added advantage
- Must be able to manage competing priorities
- Must be innovative and team player
- Ability to work under pressure and keep deadlines
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Qualified applicants to submit their one-page motivation letter, details of previous/actual salary and expected remuneration, detailed CV with highlight of own skills and achievements, language skills, testimonials, and contact details of three referees who one must be previous employer.
Applications to reach us not later than 03.02.2012 to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Welthungerhilfe / German Agro Action, Regional Office,
P. O. Box 38829-00623, Nairobi, Kenya.
Ref: Regional Finance Officer
or by e-mail to email@example.com