Sales Executive Job in Kenya 2012
The Sales Executive – Software is responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, marketing and selling of Company suite of business and schools management solutions ; focusing on closing new business with small to mid-sized to large businesses.
The Sales Executive will work closely with the Marketing Director to ensure customer acquisition and revenue targets are met and exceeded on a quarterly basis.
The Sales Executive – Software will perform all or some of the following Job description:
- Prospect and build pipeline
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Account Management & Professional Services to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and revenue growth with existing customers
- Increase revenues by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history and provide appropriate communication of such to Company management
- Manage contracts and agreements to ensure that expectations are being established, communicated, and met
- Meet and exceed individual annual quotas for contracts/revenue.
- 2-3 years experience selling software or other solutions-based technology offerings
- Proven success in penetrating and developing accounts in the interest of identifying key decision makers
- Experience selling to retailers and manufacturing companies ideal
- Experience carrying and achieving toward a high annual revenue quota.
Application to be received by: 31st January 2011
Email Applications to: email@example.com