Insurance Industry Branch Supervisors Jobs in Nairobi Kenya 2012
The primary responsibility of this function will be to perform and ensure all underwriting and other administrative processes in the branch are carried out in line with overall corporate objectives.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in overseeing the activities of underwriting in the branch.
- Vetting all risks to ensure that only quality business is accepted into the company at acceptable rates.
- Ensuring that the risks undertaken by the company are adequately covered through reinsurance programmes.
- Ensuring proper customer service within the branch.
- Certificate management.
- Participate in sales initiatives.
- Ensure that the policy documents are prepared and dispatched.
- Advise client of acceptance terms.
- Deputize the Branch Manager.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Equivalent
- 5 papers in ACII
- 4 years relevant experience
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to email@example.com before close of business 30th January 2012.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.