Food Security Manager Job Vacancy in kenya 2012
Implement the Food Security strategy.
- Develop and implement initiatives to meet the budgeted revenue/targets and business plan for the Food Security portfolio.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with new and existing stakeholders.
- Provide training and continuous support to stakeholders.
- Generate new business, identify and develop new accounts, development and expansion of long-term customer relation- ships.
- Prepare objective driven travel plans, execute and report.
- Monitor and analyse market trends.
- Prepare monthly reports on distributors performance against set targets.
Education and Experience:
- Masters in Business Administration; bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Agricultural Science / Economics or related field;
- 5-8 years sales experience in FMCG and / or Agricultural Sector;
- working knowledge in French is mandatory;
- strong technical background in sales and distribution;
- excellent communicator.
Your application must include a covering letter highlighting relevant experience and key achievements, a detailed CV, a daytime phone contact, valid email address, and the names
and telephone contacts of three professional referees.
Closing date: Friday 27th January 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Off Muthithi Road, Tausi Court, 3rd Floor Westlands
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
You can now click on this link www.thekenyanpost.com to get the latest news in politics, entertainment, african, international, reports, jobs and careers, features, forum, opinions and expert advice.