Journalism Internship in Kenya
Journalism Internship in Kenya 2012
The job entails seeking out, editing and posting articles to the Ghafla! website.
Key result areas will include:
- Volume of articles on a monthly basis.
- Quality of articles posted to the website.
- Under 25 years old
- At LEAST one year’s worth working experience in a busy writing environment.
- Excellent planning and execution skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive in developing solutions.
- Getting paid to party.
- Smartphone with fully paid phone bill.
- Food and snacks provided for at the office.
- High speed internet with a general high-tech computing environment.
- No restrictions in social media in the office.
… and many more.
If you are interested, please send yourresume or enquiries to: hr [at] ghafla [dot] co [dot] ke