Versatel Systems Ltd Web Designer /Developer Job in Nairobi Kenya 2012
Versatel Systems is a service provider in mainstream IT with revolutionary products like Mrent under its belt.
MRent is an online property management and rent payment system.
Be a part of our small but dynamic team and experience the thrill of being part of one of Africa’s fastest growing internet companies.
We are looking for a web designer/developer to work on the production process of dynamic and static websites.
Responsibilities include creative page layouts, content formatting, CSS creation, HTML files converted from Photoshop documents, design custom graphics, QA, and launch web projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the development process from design through completion
- Work hands on in the development of web applications (ActionScript/Flash/XML/CSS/HTML)
- To design websites that are visually effective and are easy to use
- Will spear head internet Ad campaigns to include E-newsletters, Emails, Banner Ads, Animations and special effects
- Will advice and recommend clients on web related concerns
- Knowledge and experience with SEO
- Will develop and manage the company website to suit the current trends and market needs
- Develop and manage the company’s intranet that will provide accurate and immediate source of information to all employees
- At least 1 year experience in developing and designing rich media websites
- Advanced experience in CSS and XML
- Advanced experience in Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Must have exposure to online marketing and design
- Strong organizational skills and Time management
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Must have high integrity
How to Apply
State in the subject of the email current and expected remuneration
Qualified candidates should submit their portfolio accompanied with their cover letter and CV as one document to:- firstname.lastname@example.org