The Tamarind Group General Ledger Manager Job in Kenya
The Tamarind Group General Ledger Manager Job in Kenya 2012
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the General Ledger Manager will be responsible for -:
- Maintaining, analyzing and reconciling all General Ledger Accounts.
- Preparing and supervision of preparation of financial statements
- Co-ordination of year end audits
- Motivating, training, and supervising the team to achieve the Group’s financial objectives.
- Management of cash flow requirements
- Co-ordination and management of end of month closing process
- Holder of a University Degree
- Registered CPA (K), and, or ACCA
- Working knowledge of MICROS, MATERIALS CONTROL, FIDELIO and modern financial accounting systems.
- Minimum of four years experience in a senior financial position, in a centralized, multi-unit accounting structure.
Interested applicants should forward their applications, clearly outlining current and expected remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 February 2012.