M.P. Shah Hospital Job in Kenya 2012
Director of Medical Services
The Social Service League M.P. Shah Hospital has embarked on a plan of revisioning the type and quality of services it offers to both patients and physicians. As part of the plan, the position of Director of Medical Services has been expanded and upgraded to one that will better serve the quality agenda of the Hospital, which has now entered a significant growth phase.
The Hospital is seeking to fill this role with a well reputed, dynamic Consultant Physician with talent and vision on developing Medical services to a level of excellence that will raise the profile of the M.P.Shah Hospital to the best in the Region.
The Physician must have:
- Demonstrable experience in managing and co-ordinating general and specialized medical services in a Hospital of similar size.
- Specialist qualifications and experience in one or more areas of medical care.
- Demonstrable experience in developing, managing and co-ordinating Accident and Emergency as well as Intensive Care services in a Hospital of similar size.
- An interest and ability to develop junior doctors in all aspects of patient management
- Demonstrable experience in developing rigorous high quality clinical protocols and policies based on evidence based practice
- Experience with working as a key member of a dynamic, progressive multidisciplinary management team as well as a clear understanding and experience of working in a corporate board.
Applications should be received not later than 31st January 2012, with details of relevant work experience, certified copies of professional and academic certificates, three references and a contact number.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.