local commercial bank Agent Banking Field Officer Job in Kenya
Agent Banking Field Officer Job in Kenya 2012
A rapidly expanding local commercial bank with a countrywide network is looking to maintain and enhance its leadership position in the industry through the recruitment of Field Officer – Agent Banking.
- Fresh, young and energetic individuals who have a passion and flair for sales as well as being self-driven and results-oriented.
- The ideal candidates should also be able to work with minimal supervision and possess the ability to meet and exceed targets.
Reporting to the Head, Agent Banking in the Alternative Banking Channels Department, the role-holder will push transactions at the Agent and Merchant location by ensuring optimal service delivery by the agents, their outlets and branches while at the same time organizing and conducting frequent training for agents and merchants.
- Minimum of KCSE C+ (Plus) overall grade, with a C+ in Mathematics and English
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in a Business-related field will be an added advantage
- Computer Literate
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Previous sales experience in a financial institution will be an added advantage
- Motorcycle driving license will be an added advantage
- Age: 28 yrs and below
P.O. Box 49010-00100
We are an equal opportunity employer.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.