National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI) Accounts Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya 2012
NDI is seeking to hire a qualified and competent Accounts Assistant based ¡n Nairobi.
- Assist the Accountant ¡n ensuring timely recording and reconciliation of all transactions and sufficient documentation of all transactions.
- Assist in carrying out bank reconciliations and reconciling the suppliers’ statements
- Assist strict implementation of financial management policies as well as ensuring NDI complies with relevant statutory obligations.
- Assist or ensure the preparation of payment vouchers, cheques and disbursements.
- Participate in evaluating accounting procedures and policies.
- A minimum of CPA (K) Qualifications, a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business field is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive Accounting software knowledge and proficiency in the MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Experience of more than one year in in a similar position
Qualified candidates should send their applications stating the work experience with copies of their CV to email@example.com on or before 27th January 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.