Solution Sales General Manager Job in Kenya
Solution Sales General Manager Job in Kenya 2012
Our client is a global IT solutions company, offers innovative IT solutions, products and training.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role will require the candidate to manage overall business development for IT Solution & Service sales in the country of responsibility.
- Responsible for managing entire sales and marketing operations in the country of posting.
- To guide and help local sales work force in building their skills for various sales activities like making quality presentations, handling customer objections, negotiation skills, etc.
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with retail partners, managing all strategic alliances/partnerships, identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets.
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- To build capacity of work force in the areas of: Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Account Management, Project Management.
- Overall 10+ experience in the industry with a minimum 6 years+ of experience in a Managerial/Leadership role in IT Sales.
- Qualification: Post Graduate from a reputed Institution, preferable with a science background.
- Proven IT Solutions & Services sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets.
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
- Multi vendor / SI Program management experience
- Good Networking across the Industry
- Proven people leadership
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted