Impact Marketing Kenya Ltd Front Office Receptionist Job in Kenya 2012
Impact Marketing Kenya Ltd is a leading company providing Branding and Promotional material to corporate companies across East Africa..
The Receptionist will be responsible to the Admin Manager for‐
- Overseeing all aspects of office management and activity coordination.
- Answering telephone, screen and direct calls, taking and relaying messages and providing information to callers
- Ensuring that in‐bound and out‐bound correspondence and related documents are effectively circulated and properly managed
- Accepting and dispatching packages by courier or regular mail.
- Preparing draft responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Performing general clerical duties including basic bookkeeping, photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Filing and retrieving organizational documents, project records and reports
- Arranging for the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Supervising cleaning of office premises
- Maintaining the Editor’s/ CEO’s diary
- Maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information.
- Setting up and coordinating staff meetings, attending meetings and recording minutes
- Typing and processing various documents, as and when required.
- Maintaining and update correspondents in a contacts database
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with the Council’s clients.
- Undertaking other such duties as may be required from time to time.
- At least KCSE C or KCE Div. III or an equivalent qualification with a credit in English Language
- Full certification in office secretarial work
- Should have certificates in and be able to use Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Data Base Management packages
- At least three years recent experience as Secretary in a busy office environment