St. Martin CSA Trainees Career Opportunities in Nyahururu Kenya 2012
The trainees will remain in the organization for one year during which they will gain practical insights on the different aspects of project management in a very challenging workplace.
Job coaching and various training opportunities will be given.
Possess any of the following:
- A university degree related to social and community programmes
- Diploma in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy.
- Committed and highly motivated to work ¡n an organization that works for the marginalized.
- High level of enthusiasm, self-initiative, creativity and responsibility.
- Interest in social and community affairs
Upkeep allowance per month (all inclusive): Ksh.10,000/=
Applications (letter, full CV, recommendation letters, 3 referees – including 2 professionals & telephone contact) should be addressed to:
Human Resource Manager,
St. Martin – CSA,
P.O. Box 2098, Code 20300
Closing date: Friday, 3rd February 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted by Tuesday, 7th March 2012.