Sales Technicians Jobs in Nairobi 2012
Our client, an established and fast growing retail brand whose core business is providing Purified water solutions for residential, commercial and industrial clients is looking for Sales Technicians.
The ideal candidate should have strong sales skills and a mature personality.
- Promote and sell all the company products under specified categories.
- Create awareness of the company’s products & services to key target groups
- Coordinate the sales activities to satisfy customer needs and
- Maximize revenues.
- Provide technical Support to Sales including site visits, diagnosis, solution design, equipment sizing, quotations, filter and lamp replacements, etc.
- Develop, design and calculate attractive offers and promotions based on market feedback or established demand.
- Implement sales promotion actions in-house.
- Prepare quotes and tenders as well as follow up on leads and repeat orders
- Planning, coordination and implementing of all sales trips in the country by agreement with the Head of Sales and Managing Director.
- Represent the client at specialist trade fairs and workshops, agreed by the Head of Sales and Managing Director.
- Regular visits and agreements with large corporates and other organizations
- Identifying the potential new accounts and assuring the corresponding sales activities to win these clients.
- Organizing and managing promotions, competitions, demos and exhibitions.
- Organize comprehensive information to existing and potential customers regarding the product range offered by client, with the aid of the relevant sales resources and sales channels.
- Maintaining permanent observation of the market and competitors and participating in drawing up analyses of competitors and statistics.
- Degree/ Diploma in Analytical chemistry.
- Technical training in water treatment technology and design, water chemistry, pump sizing, plumbing systems design and related studies an added advantage
- Age 20-35 years of age.
- At least 2 years experience in a Sales environment preferably in the water industry.
- Contracting and Negotiation Experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills.
If you have the skills and competence for this role, send your CV ONLY to email@example.com by Friday 16th January 2012.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject.
NB: If you had applied for this position earlier on, kindly re-apply since we encountered a technical hitch and lost all the applications.