ACTED Kenya Job vacancy
ACTED Kenya Job vacancy 2012
Contract duration: Open Ended
Duty Station: Nairobi Kenya.
ACTED is a non-governmental organization whose vocation is to support vulnerable population world wide and to accompany them in building a better future. ACTED was created in 1993, is governed by the French
law and has its head quarters in Paris, France.
ACTED Kenya is looking for an experienced self driven and a self oriented professional to fill the job of a Receptionist;
Reporting to the Administration/HR Officer, her/his specific duties will include:
- Welcoming, greeting and directing visitors to their destinations.
- Receiving phone calls, determining the nature of the calls and directing callers to the appropriate departments
- Arranging appointments and meetings when requested
- Filing, records keeping and performing a variety of other office tasks
- Tidying and maintaining the reception area
- Performing other relevant duties.
- A diploma in secretarial, front office operations , Business management or any relevant field is desirable
- At least one year of experience in a similar position – receptionist, customer service
- Should be computer literate; IT proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other database applications
- Must have knowledge of office record keeping practices and methods
- Must be very pleasant with a warm and outgoing personality
- Good written and spoken communications and interpersonal skills
- A high level of organizational skills;
- Precise attention to detail;
- Ability to multi task
How to apply;
To apply, please send your updated CV with cover letter and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 19TH January 2012.
Please note that only the short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.