Supply Chain Manager Job in Kenya
Supply Chain Manager Jobs in Kenya 2012
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Department: Supply Chain
Reporting to: Group Deputy Chief Operating Officer
What are the biggest problems they have to solve/overcome?
- Erratic demand from market
- Lack of structure in supply chain department
- Delays in supply due to various external factors
- Assess the current supply chain process and present proposal to implement world class processes with timelines, to be approved by management.
- Implement approved changes from proposal which result in saving of $20,000
- Introduce a milk run system for local suppliers and reduce local inventory to 7 days
- Co-ordination of all supply chain activities from sourcing and importation of raw materials to ensuring finished goods are loaded on time and accurately.
- Degree in supply chain related field
- MUST have minimum 5 years experience in supply chain for FMCG
- Preferably have worked in a supply chain management role for a company with 3+ businesses having a group shared services model
- Good negotiation, communication and planning skills
- Fluent in use of Microsoft Office and other computer programs
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted