Resolution Health Jobs in Kenya 2012
Resolution Health East Africa Limited is a leading Medical Insurance Provider.
With over 60,000 members in our fold, we have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop products that are effective and relevant to our members.
Resolution Health has over 250 medical service providers all across East Africa, a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Health brand is energetic and trendy.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to enroll as part of our medical operations team an individual who has excellent communication skills with a customer service disposition and who can contribute by being an effective team player and is capable of maintaining positive, professional office relationships.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Coordinate the integration of case management functions into the patient care;
- Conduct concurrent medical record review using specific indicators and criteria as approved by Resolution Health;
- Investigate and report adverse occurrences relating to client’s management, policy with appropriate action to ensure compliance with quality patient care;
- In liaison with the physician, maintain appropriate cost, case, and desired patient outcomes;
- Evaluate patient satisfaction and quality of care provided;
- Assess patient care required throughout continuum of care for diagnosis, procedures.
- Communicate with physicians at regular intervals throughout hospitalization and develop an effective working relationship
- Assess patient’s progress through expected hospital course;
- Facilitate interdisciplinary patient care to review treatment goals and identify post-hospital needs;
- Diploma or degree in Nursing
- In-depth knowledge of care and health management an added advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office – A Must.
- 3 years experience in care management in a large modern hospital
- Have a valid driving license
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your application letter, updated CV listing three references with their email or phone contacts, your age and expected remuneration package not later than Tuesday 17th January 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensure that you quote the position on your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.