Power Audit Engineer and Technician Engineer Jobs in Kenya 2012
Electrical Engineering Excellence
Class “A” Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) Contractor
Class “A” Ministry of Public Works Contractor
1. Maintenance and Power Audit Engineer with the following qualifications for our Nairobi Office
- Higher national diploma in power and elec engineering.
- Maintenance and power audit experience of minimum of four years in commercial electrical installations.
- Experience in research and development in the electrical industry
- Tendering experience.
- Knowledge of commercial air conditioning and generator will be of an added advantage
- Valid drivers licence and driving exp of four (4) years
2. Technician Engineer (Maintenance) for Zone Offices
- O. DIP in Electrical Engineering from recognized Government Polytechnic
- Maintenance experience of four (4) years in commercial generators, Air conditioners and power distribution system.
- Valid Drivers Licence and driving Exp of four (4) years
Apply to email@example.com quoting the ref above or send via
P.O. Box 474-00606 Nairobi, Kenya