Horizon Contact Centers Payroll and HR Support Consultant Job in Kenya 2012
They are looking for an exceptional Payroll and HR Support Consultant.
This position offers excellent training and career growth opportunities
- Undertake payroll consulting for clients which will include:-
- Scoping(understanding clients business requirements)
- System design
- Software configuration
- Customised reports
- Continuous system improvement
- Support functions
- Undertake system implementations and project management
- Provide training to users
- Undertake module implementations
- Provide telephonic & email support to system users
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Business Administration; Finance or Human Resources
- Payroll & HR experience will provide an added benefit
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Must have preference for analytical & systems orientated tasks
- Computer skills essential – Good knowledge of Ms Excel is required
- Excellent problem solving and logic processing skills
- Willing to undertake occasional regional travel
- Must have a valid Kenyan passport
The successful candidates will complete a 4-month training program.
The training is a combination of classroom training (theory) and practical application.
The incumbent will be required to travel to South Africa for much of the training; however some of the training will take place in Nairobi.
A competitive remuneration package which includes an incentive plan is applicable to this position.
Closing date: Friday, 13th January 2012
Applications through:- www.horizoncontactcenters.com