Accounts Clerk Job in Kenya 2012
Our client a firm based in industrial area and manufacturing and selling towels and bedding materials is looking for an accounts clerk.
The holder of the position should have the following qualifications
- Minimum of CPA 2
- Have working experience of QuickBooks
- One year experience in accounting
- Must be honest and of high integrity
- Young with an outgoing personality.
- To reconcile all revenues collected on daily basis and check balances against receipts.
- Post accounting data both manually and electronically in the cash journal and maintain a cash balance.
- Prepare bank account deposits documents and confirmed deposit total.
- Assist in payroll administration.
- Assist in budget preparation and any other accounting/administration job assigned.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate current or last salary.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Suite 3, 13th Floor, Development house,
Moi Avenue, Nairobi.
Via email to: email@example.com
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database no for interviewing.