National Council of Churches Maintenance Officer Jobs in of Kenya 2012
Job Title:PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE OFFICER, HEAD OFFICE, NAIROBI.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Director, this position is responsible for the development and maintenance of NCCK properties Countrywide to maximize their profitability.
* Higher Diploma in Building/Civil /Mechanical Engineering or related discipline. A relevant Degree will be an added advantage.
* Project and Property Management skills
* High computer Literacy
* 3 years experience in Construction and Property Maintenance
* Good working knowledge of health and safety legislation as well as construction regulations
* Good understanding of the key trades and accepted standards of workmanship
* Ability to manage a diverse range of job requests with competing deadlines and resources
* Clean driving license
* Committed Christian of high integrity.
How to apply:
Deadline: 13th January 2012