Human Resources Officer Jobs Vacancy kenya 2012 – Petro Oil Kenya Limited
Petro Oil Kenya Limited is a medium sized oil marketing company based in Mombasa engaged in the importation, distribution and marketing of petroleum products throughout Kenya.
Human Resources Officer
This position covers the administration of the full range of HR activities including
- recruiting and staffing;
- disciplinary action and separations;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- employee orientation, development, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee and union relations;
- health schemes;
- company employee and communication;
- compensation, leave and benefits administration;
- employee safety and welfare;
- employee services and counselling; and
- insurance matters involving employees as well as the general business.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates.
The right candidate should possess the following
- A bachelors degree or diploma in any of the social sciences
- A post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management
- Minimum five years working experience in a busy organization
- Good knowledge of Kenyan labour laws and industrial relations practices
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure in a team environment
- Good organization skills
Those interested and qualified should send their resume indicating their expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and three referees.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com to be received no later than the 16th of January 2012.