Sales Executive Career in Mombasa Kenya 2012
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of edible oils, fat and laundry bar soap in the region
Main Purpose of Job
- Ensure full penetration for product portfolio for all customers.
- Grow the base of customers in the area of operation
- Ensure sales target achievement in designated territory.
- Control of sales performance of bad goods by customer.
- Execute field management best practise, including pre-call planning and a post call review with each call.
- Identify and communicate new business opportunities and all competitor activity to SM via a weekly call sheet.
- Execution of all trade standards manuals by category and customer
- Work with distributor to Achieve primary and secondary sales targets as agreed upon with Sales manager.
- Create and Manage excellent relationships with top management in the channels that we serve.
- Divide the area of operation into channel basis (HORECA, B&I, Educational…).
- Prepare Customers’ orders and collections.
- Coordinate with the Sales Manager concerning promotions & marketing activities to be done for key accounts.
- Continuous review for customers’ achievements to ensure a sustainable growth and take necessary action whenever facing shortage in their turnover (Consumer promotion, trade deals, activity…).
- Submit accurate and factual daily reports, reporting all competitive activities
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- 3 years’ experience in a busy environment
- 3-5 years in FMCG Industry
- Possess a clean Driving Licence
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact