Institute of Advanced Technology Jobs in Kenya 2012
Job Title: Trainers
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Employment Type: Trainee
Exciting Trainer Positions
The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT), a leading ICT & Business training academic Institution with branches in Nairobi, Nakuru and Mombasa, seeks to recruit Trainers to teach in our busy End User Department.
Description: This person must also be able to demonstrate the following attributes, among others:
* Self-Motivation with a desire to develop a strong IT based career
* Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills
* Flexibility; can work on weekends (Sat & Sun) and early morning hours
* Able to work in any of our branches – in Nairobi, Nakuru or Mombasa
* Have a keen interest in teaching first time IT students
We are looking for candidates between 20 and 26 years, who hold a Diploma with a minimum of Credit in Computer Science, IT and/or Business; have a C in Mathematics and a C+ in KCSE aggregate.
Selected Instructors will have the opportunity to join IAT’s degree programmes at an attractive subsidized rate.
Only those who meet the above criteria should send their applications, quoting their current remuneration and enclosing copies of their KCSE and Diploma certificates with their CV’s to any of the IAT Centres or to:
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their detailed CV and certificates to:
Institute of Advanced Technology
The HR Department,
Institute of Advanced Technology,
P.O. Box 165, 00618
Closing Date: 16 January 2012