High-Tech Security Provider Supervisor Job in Nairobi Kenya 2012
Our Client, a leading high-tech security provider in East Africa with its corporate headquarters in Nairobi is looking for a qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of a Supervisor.
The ideal candidate should have strong supervisory skills, a mature personality and be able to manage people.
- Conduct daily supervision activities for guards and Backups as per schedule prepared on targets set for supervision.
- Accurately check all guards at post and ensure they have all the necessary equipment and possess uniforms, are groomed and are hygienic.
- Record and update On Baton the start time of checking areas, and the time taken to complete the first round of checking for every shift.
- Visits clients and make sure guards are doing their job as per the required quality and also get signature of guard at assignment at the Back up to verify their presence on the daily checking list.
- Effectively communicate all information from the office to guards and vice versa.
- Ensure timely reporting of any incident / and complaints received from clients or observed on the grounds and report to the ZM/OCs.
- Ensuring Batons are used effectively and responsibly during the checking process of each round.
- Identify number of OB’s that are required at assignments for each Zone and effectively change the old with the new when required.
- Follow instructions received from ZM for any special checking, informing the guards, creating awareness of issues etc as and when necessary.
- Issue Pay slips to the guards in time.
- Ensure all Company resources (Motor Bikes, Batons, mobile phones etc) in possession are used effectively, with minimum wastage, and be accountable for any misuse identified.
- Diploma in Business Administration and Management.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Have good command of language-both written and verbal.
- Good ability to professionally interact with various personalities.
- Must know how to ride a motorbike and have a clean and valid Motorcycle License.
- Some technical background will be an added advantage.
To apply, send your CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9th January 2012.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.