Call Centre Jobs in Kenya 2012-German Speaking Candidate
Tradestar Kenya Limited is a fast growing outsourcing organization situated in Thika town.
We are looking for someone who is confident, has a great voice and enthusiastic to fill up the position of Customer Relations Assistant.
Education and experience:
- Must have proficiency in German Language
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience in Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Computer literate
- A confident and determined approach.
- Vibrant personality
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT industry awareness.
- A minimum of three years progressively responsible job related experience
- Courtesy, tact and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent inter-personal skills; Reliable, enthusiastic, upbeat personality
- Good typing speed.
- Able to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision and to possess a high sense of confidentiality and initiative
- Communicating with the existing customers to increase or maintain sales levels
- Initiate new calls to generate interest with prospective customers
- Developing and maintaining new database contacts and details of potential customers
- Updating Customer Relationship Management database of the organization with new information
- Make quotes for new and existing customers
- Ensuring the correct maintenance of follow-up procedures to the potential clients
- Maintaining detailed records and accounts of all telesales promotions.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the relevant manager in accounts, logistics of any problems that may arise.
If you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience to email@example.com.
P O Box 1251, 01000, Thika