Graduate Internship Career Opportunities 2012-Kenya Good Neighbors
We wish to recruit interns whose main work is case management of sponsored children, collection and data entry of sponsored children’s information and assisting the project managers in providing service to target communities.
Minimum qualifications required
- Must be a committed Christian
- Bachelor of degree in Arts preferably in social work or its equivalent
- Have knowledge of Child rights and community development
- Computer literacy with a typing speed of at least 30 WPM
- Willing to work in slums and remote places
- Ability to cope with pressure and meet deadlines
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications, CV and relevant copies of certificates to email@example.com not later than 4th January 2012.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Monthly allowance will be offered and will be reviewed depending on individual performance.
Candidates with excellent performance will be absorbed.
P.O. Box 76327-00508