CHIEF PHARMACIST JOB IN NAIROBI – UPPER HILL MEDICAL CENTRE
CHIEF PHARMACIST JOBS IN NAIROBI – UPPER HILL MEDICAL CENTRE
We provide cost effective health care services in a modern and easy to access location along Ralph Bunche Road in Nairobi.
We are the largest Centre for medical specialists in the Eastern Africa region.
Applications are invited for the position of Chief Pharmacist from suitable candidates with several years of experience in clinical pharmacy and management.
• Prudent drug acquisition, stocking and dispensing.
• Implement policies and procedures for management of drugs.
• Ensure compliance with the Pharmacy and Poison’s Board Guidelines.
• Provide pharmaceutical information to medical specialists.
• Sustain growth in revenue and number of patients.
• Efficient and effective day-to-day management of the department.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy from an accredited university.
• Minimum of five years experience in pharmacy management within a private hospital or busy
• Knowledge of rules, policies and regulations relating to disbursal of pharmaceutical drugs.
• Valid current practicing license from the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
• Key skills and Competence
• Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in computer applications, and financial and statistical packages.
• Ability to network to build and maintain strong relationships.
• Problem solving and decision making.
• People management.
Please apply stating how your qualifications and experience match the criteria.
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed C.V., testimonials, and copies of certificates.
Indicate your day time telephone number, current remuneration and give contact details of 3 referees.
Applications should be received by 23rd December, 2011.
Please send to:
The General Manager,
Upper Hill Medical Centre, Ralph Bunche Road,
P.O. Box 10619- 00100 GPO, Nairobi