Medical Doctors Jobs in kenya
Our client, a Health Medical Organization with operations in Nairobi and Mombasa is looking to recruit Qualified Medical Doctors.
Main Objective of Position
The main role of these positions is to ensure and provide quality clinical and surgical care services and ensuring medical care provided is in line with the MOH standard guidelines.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provide quality medical and surgical care in supported facilities.
- Provide technical support to the Medical teams.
- Ensure a good referral system is in place for emergency cases.
- Perform emergency surgical interventions when needed
- To be on call for Obstetric emergencies.
- Ensure quality control of disinfections and sterilization processes of material and equipment.
- Participate in medical and team meetings
- Report writing.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Education: Medical Doctor with OBS/GYN surgical skills
- Minimum 1 years post registration experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English Kiswahili
- Team Player with cultural awareness and flexibility
- Diplomatic and able to work in a complex environment
If you have the above minimum qualifications and you are interested in exploring your career growth in a vibrant environment, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 30th December 2011.
Applicants should ensure that the subject of the mail is Medical Doctor.