Human Resources Internship Opportunity
BA in Human Resources is mandatory.
Knowledge of HRIS
Knowledge of Human Resource Accounting
HR Administration (40%)
Establish and maintain administrative systems and processes that allow effective management of all correspondence, reporting requirements and documentation, including personal details of all new staff members and updating and accurately maintaining data of all existing employees.
General HR Duties (60%)
- Assist in implementing HR policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate all recruitment activities and induction process for new starters
- Be accessible and respond to staff/manager enquiries in a timely manner
- Record all resumes and personnel documents in HR electronic files
- File physical HR records in HR filing cabinet
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Proof reading and editing consultant profiles
- Liaise with line managers recording HR issues
- Scanning and emailing HR documents
- Create Employee packs
- Coordinate Induction appointments
- Create interview appointments
- Creating job advertisements
- Phone screen applicants
- Data Entry and general administration
- Any extra duties the HR Consultant requires
- Complete appropriate paperwork for new and exiting employees
- Send off invoices to finance and liaise with them about getting it approved
All cv’s should be sent to email@example.com
All candidates must apply by 23/12/2011.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.