SolarAid Program Sales Assistant Job in Kenya
Program Sales Assistant
We have always believed in business based solutions and to that end we wholly own a company, SunnyMoney that sells solar lights to communities in Africa. This approach ensures we treat people as customers, listening carefully to their needs, and also ensures sustainability of the work we do, engaging local traders to stock and repair solar products. We also install solar power on schools, clinics and community centres.
Our aim is for SunnyMoney to become profitable in the future.
We have had some exciting developments with sales of solar lights rocketing this year and strong evidence of the impact solar lighting has on increasing the performance of schools
This position reports to Program Sales Manager-Facilities
- Manage Sales and Marketing activities in potential key facilities.
- Drive achievement of monthly set targets.
- Drive aggressive distribution and promotion of sunnymoney products in facilities
- Work closely with the Program Coordinator, through distribution channels and management of the same by commercially minded, innovative and professionalism to meet set targets at all times.
- Establish good public relations both internally and externally and particularly with collaborative programmes and partners.
- Maintain Company contact database up-to-date.
- Delivery platform presentation and publication.
- Assists to identify the opportunities for upcoming sunnymoney products.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing Preferred.
- Result-oriented individuals with a proven sales track record.
- Have good customer care and communication skills.
- Technical Acumen.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset.
- Have 2 years experience sales experience preferred.
- Must be computer literate
- A valid driving license with over 3 years driving, accident free and no endorsement would be an advantage.
If you are interested, and confident that you meet the requirements for the job, please send an application with a detailed CV, your expected salary, names and contacts of three references, a reliable daytime telephone/mobile contact
Please send your CV and a covering letter saying why you are suitable for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for submissions: January 6th 2011