- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise
- Assist in provision of photography services, including arranging still life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds to produce creative images.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Assist in display maintenance of products and services
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring stock.
- Communicate customer requests to management
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by manager
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer care skills
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A minimum of a diploma in Sales and marketing or a related field’
- 2 years of experience in sales or customer care
- Photo studio experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to work in a team.
- Ability to drive sales
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com
Please indicate current or last salary.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Suite 3, 13th Floor, Development house,
Moi Avenue, Nairobi.
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database no for interviewing.