Location: Field Based
Closing Date: December 24 2011Purpose of the position:
Together with the test pumping team perform the test pumping exercise, pump installations and plumbing to the standards specified by the WVK, GoK and other stake holders, do Pump/control panel fault diagnosis and necessary repairs; in order to facilitate provision of potable water for household livelihoods thus contributing to the attainment of child well being outcomes.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Diploma in electrical engineering from a reputable institution,
- At least 5 years experience in electrical engineering related field.
- At least 3 years experience in working with submersible pumps and test pumping units.
- Valid BCE class driving license with at least 3 years experience in driving Lorries.
- Good team player, self starter, has ability to work under minimum supervision and maintain good relationships
How to Apply
All application letters and detailed CVs together with names of three referees, should be sent to reach the undersigned not later than December 23, 2011.
People and Culture
World Vision Kenya
Please indicate clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: World Vision Kenya has not engaged any recruitment agencies in this recruitment process, neither are we charging any fees to potential employees for job opportunities.