Summary: Our client is looking for a young dynamic experienced Legal Secretary. Are you the professional we are seeking??
• General secretarial functions – typing, faxing, photocopying, filing
• Co-ordinating appointments and meetings
• Diary management
• General office administration
• Co-ordinating travel arrangements and itineraries
• Telephone duties – effective screening and problem resolution
• Maintaining an efficient and effective filing system
• Account management ( including amendments, itemised billing, draft accounts, adjustments and final accounts)
• Attending to FICA compliance as and when required
• Assisting with reception relief as required
• Has legal experience in a similar position
• Organisational awareness
Good business awareness, understanding of the implications of events within the organization and an understanding of networking internally and externally.
• Written Communication
Able to express ideas clearly, produce documents that have appropriate organisation and structure, correct grammar and language.
• Computer Literacy
Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint packages. Experience in a legal accounting package preferable.
Self-starter, able to work without constant supervision, comfortable handling high profile clients, have a proactive approach and is a team player.
• Planning and organizing
Establishes priorities, manages schedules and able to plan time and resources within a sometimes pressurized environment. Pays attention to detail.
• Work Standards
Sets high goals or standards of performance for self, producing work timeously, accurately and of a consistently high standard. Able to work under pressure at times, especially month-end. Confidentiality maintained at all times.
• Client focus
Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients. Acts with the clients in mind and maintains effective relationships with clients and gains trust and respect