Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya – A National Sacco
- Develop and implement strategies for growing the business while retaining existing customers
- Provide visionary leadership and oversight to the SACCO to ensure effective and efficient service delivery
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations and policies
- Set performance targets for all staff; supervise, monitor and evaluate the same.
- Spearhead and coordinate the implementation of the strategic plan
- Prepare and present monthly management reports to the Board
- Prepare and submit periodical reports as required by all regulations, ensure timely filing of returns and payments of all taxes
- Prepare budgets and oversee efficient and effective utilization of the same
- Guide the board in formulation and review of necessary policy matters
- Ensure that the board of directors is frequently and adequately appraised of the operations of the Sacco and correctly advised on technical issues.
- Ensure sound risk management and good internal control system
- Maintain good working relationship with all business and development partners
- Create conducive work environment for attracting, retaining, motivating employees and handle all disciplinary matters as per the staff policy
- Ensure effective and efficient scheduling, holding and co-ordination of board and committees meetings through-out the year.
- Bachelors degree in a business related field from a recognized institution
- CPA (K) /ACCA/CIA
- ICPAK membership
- Post Graduate qualification is an added advantage
- 7 years experience at a managerial level in a financial institution
- Good analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- High degree of integrity
- Track record of good management and development skills.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems
For confidential consideration please send your detailed curriculum vitae and copies of your certificates by Friday, December 16, 2011 to:-
P.O Box 49010, 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.